The Senior Digital Media Planner is responsible for executing day-to-day paid search, shopping and paid social media programs for e-commerce brands who sell products or services direct to consumer from shopify web sites, on Amazon; and through major retailers / e-tailers.
The ideal candidate has previously worked for a DTC brand or a performance marketing agency, planning and running paid media campaigns where ROAS and other revenue metrics are the main KPIs. He/She understands how to prepare a media plan and proposal, and is excited about actively managing campaigns and optimizations on a daily basis.
- Increase market share, drive sales and awareness of our clients brands through effective management of paid advertising campaigns.
- Plan paid digital media programs for clients based on defined objectives and ROAS targets.
- Execute paid digital media programs by creating, launching and managing campaigns across a range of platforms.
- Optimize and maintain digital campaigns (A/B testing, audience testing, budget pacing, KPI targets etc.) to deliver results and meet expected KPI goals.
- Lead calls and communicate clearly with clients about their advertising programs. Explaining strategy, performance, and data to clients with various amounts of knowledge about digital campaigns.
- Create Google Data Studio reports/dashboards for clients containing campaign data, including your insights and actionable recommendations.
This is an all-in-one growth marketing role. Candidate will report to Director of Paid Media and agency owners. This is an autonomous role, great for a self-starter who knows what they are doing and is comfortable in a fast paced but laid back environment. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and very analytically driven.
Email and organic social media marketing are not a part of this role
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- 3+ years experience running paid digital campaigns.
- Must have expertise on the following ad platforms: Google Search Ads, Google Shopping Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Youtube Ads.
- (Good to have) experience on the following ad platforms: Amazon, Google Display, Linkedin, Microsoft/Bing, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Reddit.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center, Google docs/sheets/slides.
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and how to bring customers through from awareness to conversion most effectively.
- Excellent english verbal and writing skills.
About Canspan BMG
Founded in 2012 by two brothers, we are a full service digital marketing / ad agency. We work with global brands and specialty accounts in the Toys & Games, IT, Food & Beverage, CPG, Beauty, Sports (Technology)… in B2B and B2C industries.
Location: Montreal office
Position: Full time, starting ASAP
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a super-talented designer and front end web developer to join our growing team. This person will work mostly on digital design and development projects for major brands and start-ups, specifically:
- web sites
- interactive web utilities
- display and rich media ads
- landing pages
- email marketing
- graphic design projects (logos, print and digital ads, sales materials, POP, etc.)
The candidate must:
- Have 3+ years experience in design/development
- Understanding mobile, responsive design & media queries
- Use clean, commented and organized code
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
Please submit a resume along with a creative portfolio showing design and development work to email@example.com
Location: CanspanBMG Montreal office, St-Henri
Position: Full time
Salary: Very competitive, to be discussed
ABOUT CANSPAN BMG INC.
From Amazon advertising and cross-platform digital strategy to social media management, creative and production services, PR and influencer marketing, Canspan serves as a one-stop-shop for streamlined marketing expertise. As a full-service creative agency with a data-driven core, an experienced team of subject matter experts and tailored approaches for every client’s success, we have the tools to cut through the noise and drive sales. Founded in 2011, with offices in Montreal and Los Angeles, some of the world’s hottest brands trust Canspan for our “big agency” capabilities, boutique customer care and industry-leading results.
WHO WE ARE
The Canspan BMG team is like a family — supportive, collaborative, fun, welcoming, respectful, inclusive, and full of our own unique quirks that make us stand out from the crowd. Our people are creative and passionate go-getters, naturally curious and ambitious, always looking to learn and grow as individuals and as a cohesive unit. There is no-one-size-fits-all at Canspan BMG: not for our clients and not for our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive team is essential to our success and our ability to provide the best services to our clients.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Strong leadership, with values grounded in collaboration, self-motivation, creativity, honesty and respect.
- A fun team, great company culture (come prepared with a good sense of humor!)
- A modern, casual work environment (dog-friendly!), adjacent to the St. Henri neighbourhood.
- Gyms, restaurants and more within walking distance.
- Birthday and social events throughout the year, including an epic annual holiday party.
The PR and Social Media Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the success of client marketing programs through organizing and management of a portfolio of accounts, under the direct supervision of the Director of Public Relations and Influencer Marketing. Your job will be to help create client campaigns that drive media coverage, brand awareness to generate meaningful and measurable results.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with PR, Social Media and Digital Media teams to brainstorm, plan, create and execute full-scale, tailored and impactful marketing programs and growth strategies for clients, based on stated objectives and target demographics
- Working alongside the Director of PR and Influencer Marketing in the preparation and drafting of media materials and editorial requests (press releases, fact sheets, campaign briefs, etc.)
- Planning and organizing required assets, creative and other materials
- Assistance with briefing creative team for production needs
- Coordination of sampling programs, including management of sample requests, distribution and fulfillment, shipment tracking, etc.
- Organization, consolidation and maintenance of up-to-date media and influencer lists and contacts, ensuring an active and functional cycle of prospects and partnerships
- Research within client industries to keep educated and up-to-date on trends
- Influencer and media contact research and list building
- Daily management of brand partner social media engagement and community, using both native and media tracking/listening tools
- Social listening, tracking sentiment, comments, requests and trends
- Daily management of incoming influencer content across multiple platforms and management of “clippings” and brand media trackers for preparation of client campaign and monthly reports
- Responding to DMs, incoming comments, likes, tags, etc.
- Community building for brand accounts, using platform native tools as well as engagement with key brand ambassadors, influencers, and supporters
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners/ambassadors
- Assist with brand partner event planning and trade show planning and preparation (with the potential to act as agency or brand representative at events)
- Support on agency social media and PR as needed (content research, management of email lists, email marketing, social accounts, etc.)
- Keep a finger on the pulse of constantly evolving industry trends, standards, and best practices
- General administrative duties to support the team and agency
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Canspan BMG is looking for a charismatic, personable, driven, and extremely organized self-starter to join our growing team in Montreal. We are looking for a detail-oriented team player who loves the thrill of telling stories, building relationships and being immersed in social media culture and trends and is eager to learn and grow alongside the agency.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field (marketing, communications, public relations, etc.)
- Hands-on experience working directly with clients/customers/people
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office, G-Suite, and all social media platforms (including, but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Comfort learning how to use new technologies and software tools
- A basic understanding of public relations and influencer marketing, social and digital marketing (SEO, inbound marketing, content creation, social media analytics), and the communications/PR landscape in both the US and Canada
- Experience in an agency setting is a bonus
- Excellent spoken and written English (with keen attention to detail)
- French fluency is a strong asset
- Flexibility and the ability to pivot in the face of ambiguity and/or moving targets (a.k.a. exceptional organizational, time management and project management abilities)
- Keeping organized and the ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks simultaneously
- A creative mind, openness to try new things and curiosity
- The ability to build, cultivate and nurture authentic relationships
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please submit a CV outlining your qualifications and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications are welcome and encouraged, however, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Position: FULL TIME
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada (Remote for now due to Covid)